Elliott Garsek, a founder of Barlow Garsek & Simon, LLP, is a transactional attorney whose practice focuses on corporate, banking, real estate, and estate planning matters. Mr. Garsek has experience as a civil trial lawyer, and he regularly advises clients regarding pre-litigation matters. He has served a wide range of business clients, including publicly held corporations, and clients in industries such as banking, real estate investment, pharmaceutical manufacturing, clothing manufacturing, general contracting, and automobile dealerships, among others. In addition, Mr. Garsek is a trained and certified mediator.
Mr. Garsek is active in the Fort Worth business community and currently serves on the board of directors of Westmoor Corp. and all of its related entities. Mr. Garsek also currently serves as President and Chairman of the Board of Liberty Bancshares, Inc., a bank holding company, and he serves on the Board and as Chairman of the Executive Committee of Liberty Bank where he also participates on various other committees, including the Directors’ Loan Committee.
Mr. Garsek is a member of the Downtown Rotary Club of Fort Worth, the Tarrant County Bar Association and the Texas State Bar Association. He is a member and Fellow of the American Bar Association, and he is also a sustaining Life Fellow of the Texas Bar Foundation.
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Real Estate
- Estate Planning and Probate
Licensed/Admitted to Practice
- State of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, Juris Doctor (Order of the Coif, 1974)
- Washington University, Bachelor of Arts (1971)
- State Bar of Texas
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- American Bar Foundation, Fellow
- Texas Bar Foundation, Sustaining Life Fellow
- Phi Delta Phi
- Downtown Rotary Club of Fort Worth
- Named Super Lawyer by Texas Monthly Magazine
- Named to Best Lawyers in America – Banking Law Specialty
- Named by The Legal News as one of the Top Attorneys in the Nation
- Order of the Coif